Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Its raining happy!

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great week.

This month and next month I am guest designing for Unity Stamp Co.
I got to play with this months new Ippity by Unity release!

I just love this cute little umbrella, so fun!



This stamp set is called "Raining Happy", you can find it HERE. I colored this stamp with Copic markers. I added some PP from Echo Park and some twine from The Twinery. I used a tab die for the sentiment and finished it off with my white gel pen (Uniball Signo).

Im so excited to be guest designing this month and I will be sharing much more with you this month and next!! Did you know I also design stamps for Unity? Be sure to check out my designs in the Kit of the Month, Itty Bittys, Ippity and more!! Lots to come soon!! (:

......

Just on a side note, I have been watching my followers fluctuate the last couple weeks and I always wonder why people stop following. Bothers me a little bit because I hope everyone is enjoying all the content of my blog. If you have suggestions or there are other things you would like to see please shoot me an email ... weememoriesblogATgmail.com.

.....

ALSO FYI - OWL SEE YOU IN THE SPRING IS NOW BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!
Head over to The Craft's Meow before they are gone!!
Thank you for all the excitement with my Owl sets ... you are going to just LOVE this weeks release coming up! Stay tuned for all the previews and help us celebrate TCM's birthday bash!!
And a big welcome to all the new DT members, check it out HERE.

.....

I have also been playing with my new Koi watercolors I just got. LOVE THEM!!
I will be sharing more on Art journaling and watercoloring soon.

Heres a preview of a piece im working on, still in progress.


And I have been teaching my daughter. She is SO good. My little artist.


Isnt it so pretty? She did this mostly all on her own while I was teaching her. I just love my baby girl.

.......

There is SO much more in store for 2012! I hope you will join me! (:


Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing from you all!! (: (:
Have a great week!
Warm blessings,
Jenny

10 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Cute card Jenny! Your daugther's drawing are fabulous, she has an excellent teacher!! Have a lovey day yourself.

Lillian Child said...

She has your eye for color! Tell her she has her mom's talent!

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is so cute. perfect paper, and I love the faux stitching you added. Please don't be discouraged. I love to read your blog, but as a fellow blogger I know that it's hard and can be discouraging to see few hits/no comments on things that you love. I always try and remember that I create because I need to. It's my outlet, and it brings me joy. I hope it brings some to others too, but at the end of the day, if I'm the only one who sees it and loves it, it's OK because I loved the making of it. Thanks for all your creations!

missstamper said...

Great card! I've heard of blogs where the followers go up then down, then up again. I wouldn't take it personally. I think some people follow every blog they come across, but then go back later and delete them randomly! Your blog is great. I love subscribing via email and try to pop onto the actual blog occasionally.

Sharon Roselli said...

love your card! your daughter paints better than me. wow she is really good.

Samantha Mann said...

yay!!! i just ordered the 'owl see you in the spring' set!! :)

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...that paper is perfect...love the green blog..

Dawn T said...

such a "sweet" card Jenny. And you and your daughter are so lucky to spend time doing this together. Beautiful watercolouring.

The Sonboul's said...

how cute this all is.
PS I'm so happy you are joining us this year on the team. Your are crafty talented :)

Unknown said...

Cute card!
Congrats on being a GD for Unity! ;o)