Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi there

Hi all, so sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I had a scare with my Pomeranian - Indiana - he had some sort of seizure. I took him to the vet and his blood work came back normal so all is well. We still dont know why or what caused the seizure but im so thankful hes ok. Also I have been SUPER busy getting my kid ready for back to school. Ya know, clothes shopping, food shopping, school supplies shopping, etc etc. Ive been go go go! Also enjoyed some time with her before we had to get back to the school schedule of getting up early and homework. Summer is over :(  We had a nice time spending time together and shopping. Everything was packed though, I really hated fighting the crowds lol. 


Now that the first day is over and all is done I can get back to my craft room. I miss it so much. I haven't touched it in a few days. I miss it! But im so glad to be back and I get to play in my craft room tomorrow YAY! Some me time!


I will be back tomorrow to share some goodies with you. But before I go, I want to announce the winner of the GIVEAWAY....



CONGRATS! Please contact me at weememories@aol.com by the end of the week.
Thank you to everyone who participated!

I will have another giveaway soon!

Have a wonderful week! Its going to be so HOT tomorrow, around 110. EEK!
Blessings,


2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Oh no poor Indiana! (BTW cool dog name!) Happy to hear his blood came back normal but wonder why this happened? :>

365 Days of Cricut said...

I just read about your pom, how old is your dog? That's so scary because I also have a pom he is now 5 1/2 I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. These little dogs have so much personality. Does yours walk around like a model?? Mine does America's next top model dog! LOL, I'm glad everything was okay, and tell your dog not to scare you like that anymore.
Sandra