Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playing with Heat

Im enjoying playing with heat embossing ... so much fun! Been doing allot of projects with this technique today. My daughter was home sick so of course I was home from work too so I took care of her and played around while she rested. I made some sticker sheets to have for later to make some quick cards like the ones I made today. I think I will be doing allot more heat embossing in my future projects... I think it looks great. Downside... my hand really hurts from all that cutting!! Ouch!


Here are the pictures...


Stamps Used: Unity Stamps & Stampendous

















I also bought the Itop brad maker... having fun with it as well. Got it for a great price when I used the 60% Michaels coupon... yay!! Also got my February Unity Stamp kit... loving it!! Can't wait to get my order from Papertrey... I have a button obsession! LOL


This week is also my daughters birthday on Friday. We are heading to Disneyland this weekend. We are so excited to go we can hardly wait!! Its gonna be a blast... I just hope she is well by then... my DH is also sick too! OYE! I hope I dont get it (wish me luck, everyones sick). 


Have a great week!

9 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

OMG you are too funny girl :) its like u are in my head!!! I just got my Unity KOTM in also today and I too have an order in for Papertrey :) ha ha! Love your goodies you made!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Jen... I love them! Your cards are just beautiful, I love the craft paper. And I love the bees! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Silvia said...

These stickers are adorable Jenny! I love the idea to make them in advanced. This will save you time and allow you finish a card faster. Hope you daughter feels better today! ~ Lucky you! I don't get 60% off coupons from Michaels. I am a savy shopper, and I love to use coupons too.

Big hugs....

Karen said...

Wow! That's a lot of detail cutting, no wonder your hand hurts!! But, I think it just might be worth it because your bees and butterflies are really cute!

Have fun in Disneyland, hope your daughter feels better soon and that you don't get it too! :>

Felicia said...

LOVE THIS!!! Have you tried the Glossy Accents yet to make "shiny stickers" lol Love that stuff too! Keep up the inspiring work. Love seeing all the things you are creating!

*huggles*
=0)

Kim Wilson said...

Stopped carrying copics? Its online only like most of their things are now unfortunantly! Maybe the link I sent you wasnt working? I just got mine less than a week ago so im pretty sure they still have them :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love love those Unity Stamps!!! Great work :)

Jessica said...

These are so pretty, Jenny!!! Love every single one of them :)

Joanna said...

These are so cute! I love heat embossing it can get addicting! By the way... I just wanted to let you know I left you something sweet on my blog..come check it out! :)