Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are you ready?

Yes I am! Made this card for the CARDS magazine challenge. To make your best wedding card. Here is the first one I have made. You can enter as many times as you like so this is my first entry and I might do another. You can check out all the details on their blog HERE. I LOVE their magazine!

What do you think? Worthy of being published? I hope and pray. It would be so wonderful. Yes the pictures are close to the same but I was trying to play with the lighting and angle on both with my camera.



I hope to make another one this weekend. We shall see. Got so many projects going I dont know where to start LOL. Tonight I did this and helped my daughter make her Valentines for class and a gift for her teacher. We had fun!

Also, I got a 60% off Michael's coupon and it worked! Im so ecstatic... I used it to get a Martha border punch I wanted. I think I will use it again and get the I-top brad maker, not sure on that one yet. You can get the coupon too, I get my coupons off of Mommy Saves Big.

TGIF tomorrow! Yay! Have a great one! :)

6 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Hi Jenny!
Love your card - it's so elegant. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. And yes, we do have the same blog BG - Just as I'm going to change mine Ü
I'll be back for more inspiration, your very talented.
Hugs,
Joani

Aphra Bolyer said...

Hi Jenny! Nice to "meet you. I love your cards....sooo pretty! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Poppy!

Silvia said...

Jenny your card is so adorable and very elegant. I just found your blog and saw this card.

Kim Wilson said...

What a great card! Yes I am from CA also and a leo like you too ha ha just saw that when I clicked on your name :) that is too funny that your friend does the pyros for that show it was really fun! I need to enter this challenge too just havent figured out how I want to do my card yet :) I have an idea in my head just havent put it to cardstock yet lol!

Silvia said...

What a sweet surprise Jenny and thanks for the invitation. I am following you now, Yeah!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Wow! So pretty! Good luck!