Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!



Hi everyone!! It sure is cold outside. It's finally winter in California. It's been warm all year till just recently. 

I hope you will come over and play with us over at Split Coast Stampers. In our Fan Club Gallery our theme this month is "Baby It's Cold Outside" ... so many fun cards and project you can make with that theme. I shared a little sneak of one of my cards above, you can see the rest HERE. I hope you will come play with us! Just hop on over to Split Coast Stampers

Thanks for peekin in! Hope you all are ready for Christmas. We are busy busy getting ready. Its a very busy time of year.

I also would like to send my prayers out to Connecticut and the families affected by the horrible tragedy that occurred Friday. Our hearts are very heavy. While we should be celebrating the joys of this time of year, we are praying and coming together for those little lives lost and those Heros that saved lives. My daughter has really taken the news hard and has been a bit closer with me and sleeping with us. HUGS your little ones a little tighter right now.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I would like to wish you a "Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Now I'll hop over and check out what Split Coast Stampers has going on!

Hugs

chillin with Quillin said...

cute card!!
may you and yours have a Very nice Christmas !!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

The points you have given here are really valuable. It absolutely was such a fun surprise to see that awaiting me as i woke up now. They are constantly to the point and simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the valuable ideas you have shared here.Cardsharing Server

Unknown said...

Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Cccam Server

Erum Tasneem said...

Where are you girlfriend!!! LONG TIME!

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

winter and snow not to far away lovely picture photo very colorful wonderful.... your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me ( thank you.very much do look around the website you may find some thing you like. )