I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out!!! The colors are just my favorite!! I used lots of GLUE DOTS on this project: Pop Up Glue Dots and Craft Glue Dots. They come in so handy for me, I love the dots on the rolls. The stamp set is illustrated by ME :) for The Crafts Meow - its called "Owl See You in the Spring". This super cute paper is by Doodlebug Designs called "Hello Spring". I just love Doodlebug papers. The owl in the egg is colored with Copic markers. And the Hexagons are cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.
1. Make card from cardstock, 4.25" x 5.5".
2. Die cut hexagon shapes with patterned paper of your choosing.
3. Adhere shapes with Glue Dots Pop Up dots and Craft dots.
4. Color and cut out owl bunny and egg. Adhere with Pop Up Dots.
5. Use gel pen and highlight around shapes.
6. Stamp sentiment and enjoy!
Glue Dots Pop Up dots and Craft dots
Doodlebug Designs 6x6 Hello Spring paper
The Crafts Meow Owl See You in the Spring stamps
Uniball Signo white pen
My next project I did tonight so I could share a card thats not a holiday thats past already. And I just love how it came out with this cute washi tape.
I used some Washi Tape from Target for the background. LOVE the washi tape they are carrying now in the stationary section. Its SO cute!
1. Make card from cardstock. 4.5"x 5.5"
2. Adhere washi tape along card.
3. Stamp umbrella onto washi tape with Stazon. Cut out and adhere with Glue Dots Pop Up dots.
4. Stamp owl and color with Copics. Cut out and adhere with Glue Dots Mini dots.
5. Stamp sentiment and clouds, cut out and adhere to card.
6. Enjoy! (:
Glue Dots Mini dots and Craft dots
Washi Tape from Target
The Crafts Meow "Spring is Here" stamps
Cardstock from Papertrey Ink
Lifestyle Crafts hexagon dies
Thanks for stopping in for a visit! I hope you enjoyed todays projects! Maybe now my mojo will start coming back. I have also been working on some word art and stamp ideas. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES THAT I POST, JOIN ME ON INSTAGRAM. MY NAME ON THERE IS WEEMEMORIES. Hope to see you on there. I LOVE Instagram! One of my favorite apps!
For more of my Glue Dots projects, be sure to check out the gallery on the Glue Dots website HERE for LOTS of ideas and to see all the products they carry.
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!
Many blessings to you!!!
And thank you in advance for your prayers!!!
(: (: Jenny S.