Friday, February 3, 2012

CHA pictures!

Hi everyone! I am back from CHA! I had the best time EVER! Now that I have had a couple of days rest, I can share all the fun!! I met some GREAT people, even celebrities - Tori Spelling and Vanna White.

Here are some of the pictures I took from the show!

Sweet Teri Anderson (:


Tim Holtz


Sweet Tracy from Helmar



sweet Kim Kesti (:


adorable Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches


Paper Smooches booth (: so cute!


Market Street Stamps


The DCWV booth


sweet Jessica (:


cute Kelly Purkey (:


one of my favs - Doodlebug Designs!



Sweet Jill Foster!


Me just playing around with the Lawn Fawn props (:











From left to right, Ashley Newell, Vera Yates, Ayana Posadas and Laurel Beard (:


At dinner at Buca Di Beppo (: YUM!


sweet Nancy!


adorable and fun Emily Branch (:


sweet Shermaine Smith (:


sweet Julia Sandvoss


PC gals Julie Campbell and Windy Robinson


Sweet Susan Opel of PC Magazine (:


beautiful Angela Magnuson


the Papercrafts Magazine meet and greet! (:


sweet Lori Craig


Papercrafts Editor in Chief - Jennifer Schaerer


Little Ham (:



Flat Cath (: had to get her to CHA somehow hehe


The cutest pregnant woman  Jennifer McGuire


Yummy Hero Arts!


Sweet Jessica and Vera (:


More Doodlebug Designs!



My favorite little owl


At the Doodlebug booth



Cosmo Cricket




Sweet and adorable Elizabeth Kartchner - Dear Lizzy


Dear Lizzy goodies, LOVE!











adorable Kelly Marie


Yummy ribbon from Amy Tangerine


Jillibean Soup



Basic Grey booth - LOVE!





Dear sweet Julie Tuker-Wolek



sweet Katrina Hunt


Adorable Nikki Sivils - Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker


Theres more pictures on my Facebook if you want to check them out. Was great fun, but I am so glad to be home and see my family and my furry kids. It was just so great to meet everyone in person and put a real face to the names of all my crafty friends. I cant wait till next year. 

Ok im off to rest more, I am still pooped out from all the walking and talking at CHA. It's time for some R&R. (: 

PS: Will post the big giveaway winner later today!

Have a great day friends! (:



Jenny Suchin

12 comments:

Luanne said...

Lovely photos! Jenny. It shows you really had fun and everyone too. That's good! Great booths from everyone

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a great photo's sweetie
looks like fun over there, i wish i was there to, what a lovely thing i've seen hunni
enjoy sweetie
hugs angelique

Auntie Em said...

Wow! What a lot of fun it must have been to cruise around the booths and see all the great stuff and meet all these people.

Someday...

Lillian Child said...

WHAT FUN!!! Thanks for sharing ... from the photos we can tell you had SUCH a grand time hob nobbin with all those papercraft celebs!

Carisa said...

wow! girl, there are MORE pics! haha I was just thinking I didn't take nearly enough and you definitely confirmed that. Loved seeing them all!

Belz said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time! Belz xx

Katy said...

Yay! How fun and inspiring!

Annette Allen said...

wow great pictures...thanks for sharing..

Anne said...

Looks like you had a fun time... thanks for sharing you pics with us..

Venus said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Jenny!

Virginia L. said...

So fun to see your CHA photos, Jenny! Looks like you had a super fabulous time!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Looks like you had a REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY great time! Fun photos--just wish I was there:)