Thank you to Graphic 45 for sponsoring this challenge! Please visit G45 HERE. :)
The DT really had fun with 'New' this week.
First off, we have our special Guest for this month Jen Carter!
I am a stay-at-home mom and have two children. We live in a small rural town in Kansas where my husband is the Lead Pastor at our church. I have been paper crafting since Junior High School and have loved every minute of it! I scrapbook from time to time but most of my projects revolve around card making. I am a Design Team member for Lil’ Inker Designs and have served the last year as a design team member for The Twinery as well. I am very excited to be a guest designer for Wee Memories this month and can’t wait to play!
Welcome Jen, so glad you could join us!
(did you notice this card featured on the Paper Crafts blog? yay Vera!)
And for our Altered Art project this week, Amy has made a beautiful frame for us.
Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is "New"
My Design Team and I will select one grand prize winner, our "Top Hoot"!! And our Top 4 "Hoo-lala's" and our Honorable Hoots after the challenge ends. Our winners are announced every Monday following the new challenge!!
Our grand prize TOP HOOT will receive a Stamp Set from Graphic 45!!
- Become a follower, we would love to have you but it is not required to play.
- Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will be deleted.
- Please use keyword WMC81 in your gallery posts.
- Maximum number of times you can enter the challenge - unlimited.
- Your welcome to combine your entries but we must limit the maximum number of combined entries to 4 and Wee Memories challenge badge or name mentioned with it linked back to Wee Memories Challenge blog. Please abide by these guidelines to be fair to everyone who plays, or your entry will be disqualified and will be deleted.