Saturday, October 1, 2011

Reduced - Stamps and stuff for sale!!

STILL have a bunch of these left, and I have reduced prices on some, the ones I reduced have a * next to them! :) :) 

Here's what I have for sale after purging a bunch of stuff so that I can make more room in my studio.



CRICUT EXPRESSION LIMITED EDITION Blue with Jukebox, 7 Cartridges and one LE Small Cartridge, Extra cutting mats NEW, Spatula


A Child's Year
Storybook
Create a Critter
Mickey and Friends
Accent Essentials
Sweethearts
Love Struck LE

Used but like new, $300.00 with everything! (Shipping $20)

.....

EXTRA COPIC MARKERS:

Brand new - G09, G05, 0 Colorless Blender, Y17, B00 and E51 - SOLD
......

~ HERO ARTS STAMPS ~
new never used stamp sets:

*AR146 FOR ARCHIVERS - HOLIDAY TAGS - $5 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
*AR149 FOR ARCHIVERS - FOR YOU TAG - $7 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR162 CIRCLE TAGS - $7 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
SET OF 8 STAMP IT CLEAR STAMPS WITH JEMS - $10


2010 NEW STAMP SETS:
*AR172 - BUTTERFLY WALLPAPER - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)


used stamp sets:
CL108 - HOLIDAY TAGS (package torn) - $5 (PENDING)
AR170 - SCALLOP PATTERNS - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR179 - SENDING LOVE - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR177 - FILL YOUR DAY - $9 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
CL285 DOT FLOURISH - $8 (PENDING)
CL273 - I CARE FRAME - $7 (PENDING)

OTHER STAMPS COMPANY STAMP SETS:

SEI WINTER SONG (new) - $5
SEI JULIETTE SET (used) - $5
*WILSON DESIGNS EVERYTHINGS OWLRIGHT (used, no cover) - $5
*WILSON DESIGNS SIMPLY SILHOUETTES (used, no cover) - $5
*WILSON DESIGNS SNOWY WISHES (used, no cover) - $5
WILSON DESIGNS NAUTI-COOL (used, w/cover) - $8
SERENDIPITY STAMPS CHICK WITH EGG WAGON (new) - $12
ELZYBELLS JUMP FOR JOY (new) - $10 (out of business)


IF YOU GET MORE THAN ONE STAMP SET, I WILL DISCOUNT AS FOLLOWS:
2 or more sets - $1 off total
4 or more sets - $2 off total
6 or more sets - $4 off total


If your not sure about my pricing and would like to make an offer on one or more, just shoot me an email.


SHIPPING PRICES ARE $1 for the first set and .75 each additional set (that includes the postage, packaging and envelope)


Sorry I am only shipping to US and CANADA, it's so much work to ship international just for one or two items. If you would like to order more than 4 sets and you are international, email me and I will ship to you and give you the price quote for shipping.


if you are interested in any of these sets please send me the following details:


which set(s) you would like with full name and price details
your paypal email address (all I accept is paypal)
your full mailing address and phone number

Email to me at weememoriesblogATgmailDOTcom (replace AT and DOT)


Thank you for your interest... :) :) Have a great weekend!


Hugs,
Jenny

Jenny Suchin

No comments: