Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New and News!!! :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!!
Almost to the weekend! YAY!

Just a couple of new things to share!
I have now added BOOKMARKS in my Etsy shop!
PLEASE Come check it out! I will be listing more later today!!
AND I will be having a special this weekend - $1 shipping!!

MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

And I have added some new prints too!! Thank you for all your suggestions! If there's a print you would like to see in my shop, just leave me a comment! :)

.....

Also some news to share!!
Here's a sneak peek at some new stamps to be released TOMORROW over at Unity Stamp Co.!! Be sure to join my Facebook page HERE and Unity's facebook page HERE to get all the updates!!


Im so excited!! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!! I can't wait to show you the full release!! Can you guess which ones I drew? LOL!

AND UNITY WILL DONATE 5% OF SALES TO FAMILIES AFFECTED BY CANCER - ALL WEEKEND STARTING THURSDAY AND ENDING SUNDAY!!! SO PLEASE HELP THEM TO DONATE TO THESE FAMILIES!!!

Thanks so much for your support on my exciting journey as a stamp designer!!
I am LOVING it!!

PS: Have you played this weeks challenge? Don't forget it ends on Friday at Midnight!!

Have a great week everyone!! :) :) 


Jenny Suchin

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So very happy for your Jenny!!! Hugs ;)

Court said...

Go Jenny Go!