Would you like to remake this? Here are the simple instructions:
1. Purchase a frame from any craft store, mine was $1 frame from Michaels
2. Pick out some cardstock or patterned paper and trace the frame onto the back of your paper and cut out.
3. Mod Podge your cardstock or PP to your frame, let dry.
4. Mod Podge the front of the frame and let dry.
5. Color "Family Photo" stamp and fussy cut out. (or you could use any stamp set you choose)
6. Adhere stamp to frame with foam tape.
7. Add some cute clouds or any embellishments you want to decorate your frame.
8. ENJOY! :)