Friday, August 5, 2011

Design Team Reveal Day 3!!

Hi everyone! Today is reveal day 3!! Yesterday was my birthday so forgive me im a little behind. Anyone else having blogger issues too? Seems to come and go.


Please help me welcome our next new designer. Shes a sweet and talented lady and we are happy to have her on our team!! She will be bringing a more vintage style to our team!


Please help us welcome:




In her own words:

My name is  Danielle Greenwood, I'm a stay at home mom by day and a crafter by night. I have two 'babies' (they are age 3 and 2). I love being home to take care of them, watch them grow, and chase them around the house. When my kids are sleeping, I like to craft up a storm! I love all sorts of different crafts, but right now paper crafting, specifically card making, holds my heart. 

I  like to challenge and stretch myself to try new styles and new things, so along with my staple of shabby/vintage cards, you'll find some clean and simple and bolder style projects on my blog.
I'm currently on The Shabby Tea Room design team, and design new cards for the weekly challenges. I've also been a guest designer on a sketch challenge blog- Card Patterns. 

Right now i'm primarily a card maker, although I do love to make home decor, altered items and have made a few mini albums before. I also dabble in digital collage art, like my blog banner that I made myself. I just love to create pretty things that are fun to look at. 

I really enjoy playing in the weekly Wee Memories challenges, and am always inspired! I would be honored to contribute to that inspiration with a little bit of a shabby vintage style for your readers! 



Thanks for helping us welcome Danielle to our team!!
Have a wonderful weekend! :)


2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Welcome Danielle! :> Love your style! Welcome to the team and can't wait to get to knwow you better!

Stephanie Washburn said...

WOOHOO, Danielle! YAY! So happy to see your face in the design team reveals! Congratulations!