Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fabulous Flowers

Hi everyone!! Seems like time just flies. I have been so busy lately with everything I haven't had much time to create. Some great creative things happening lately and I wish I could share with you, I can't wait till I can! It's so exciting!! Im also working on some wee-designs for clients and trying to get my design files transferred to my Mac. Also buying the programs I need for my new Mac and saving up for AI for Mac eek! Plus school is almost out and we are going on vacation Memorial Day weekend, I cant wait! So lots to do for me, not a dull moment. I cant wait to spend the weekend relaxing on the beach, its going to be a nice refresher.

I did take a little time to make a couple of cards for the current Hero Arts contest - Fabulous Flowers and ATC's. If you haven't played in the Hero Arts contests before, I encourage you to play and join the Flickr Group. Such a great group of women over there, we are all a large extended family. Everyone is so lovely and there are so many activities always going on. And the contests are so much fun, and HA is so generous with their prizes. I adore HA!


First card I did using the Magical Flower from Hero Arts. To finish it off, I used some charcoal twine from The Twinery.




For this card I used a new stamp set I picked up today. Its called Sweet Threads Set by Hero Arts. And again I finished this card off with some honeydew twine from The Twinery. LOVE my twine! I did 2 versions of this card - which do you like better?

Thanks for letting me share these with you today.
PS: I have been neglecting my google reader, but promise to get around and visit today I hope.

PSS: I am working on some fabulous projects with my new Epic Six and Letterpress from Lifestyle Crafts!! I cant wait to share them with you and a video showing you all the great things about them. AND I will be giving them away too!! So be on the lookout for that coming soon!!

Thanks for peekin' in!! :) :) :)
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Jenny

13 comments:

Alina said...

lovely cards! So simple and cute!

Michelle said...

Wonderful set of cards! I love the Grey and Yellow colour combo:-)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful! Love the panels and wonderful color combo!

Barb said...

Love them all, Jenny! Beautifully done!

Christina said...

I just love these, Jenny, especially the first one with the twine framing the center panel! Super fun and fresh colors, too!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my! So pretty! This is a great color scheme!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So pretty love the colors!!!!

Eve said...

luv this clean & BEATUFIUL cards!! I luv twines, too :-)

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty cards!!! Love the colors

cards by cara said...

These are really classy and beautiful. Gorgeous style!

Anita Rex said...

Love your cards Jenny! I really like the color combos and the panels with the twine in the last ones. I don't know which one I prefer!

Arlene said...

Marvelous cards - cards that make you want to pick them up and murmur appropriate ooohs and ahhhhhs while running out the door with them in hand.

Unknown said...

I really like all of the cards. They are so bright and cheerful! Great job! ;D