Friday, April 29, 2011

Things to share

Happy Friday!! Hope you all are enjoying your day and ready for the weekend, I know I am!! I can't wait to get started on my studio, its going to be allot of work but when it's finished its going to be great!!


Allot of inspiration comes from my Pinterest pins - Studio Inspiration
I plan to do this color HERE, Love it! And add some red accents like shown. Also plan to put clouds on my walls as you all know I love them!
And I love the layout that I think I will be doing HERE. I think I will have my desk straight though ;)


So exciting and fun to plan!!
Gotta pick up the paint tomorrow and decide if I want carpet again or wood flooring. Decisions! Decisions!


On another note, I would LOVE for you all to see what I have been working on over at Wee-Designs. I just finished two blogs and I am starting on Amy's blog. Love Amy, shes a sweetie. Check out her blog if you have time. As soon as I am finished with my studio I will be adding some premade blog headers and more signatures. And I will be adding more packages. Also I have been asked if I can design for blogs other than blogger - yes I can. Just email me.


If your looking for a cute, fun and fresh blog design ... please check my designs out HERE. I would love to re-design your blog! I know everyone doesn't always like 'cute' for a design, maybe you want elegant or classy. I can do that as well! Or just come over there and follow me if you decide to redesign your blog at a later time.


Thanks for peekin' by! :) :) 
Back to work I go and then off to clean house for our little dinner party tonight.


Hugs and have a great weekend! :) :) :)


2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

What an exciting time! Can't wait till is done. Take pictures of the before and after!

MarcyK924 said...

Jenny, I'm doing my studio too! I just bought paint. I have carpet and I would give anything to have a wood floor. That will come next year. I love your choices. How fun!! I'm going to put mine up on my blog as soon as I'm done. I just ordered some really cool retro white vinyl tufted bar stool cushions to go around my work island. Can't wait to see your pics!!