Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Charming!!

Hi all, happy Wednesday!! :) :) :) 

Just wanted to share with you a card I did for the new YNS Challenge - So Charming.
Here I used the super cute "Star Cuties", I love this stamp!
And I used a sentiment and clouds from "Flying High Accessories"
And for this challenge you are to use a charm - I used a little star.


Hope you will come play along with us!!
This week you can win this fun rubber stamp: Skateboard Dude

Thanks for stopping by!! :) :) 
Have a great day!

14 comments:

Vicky said...

So adorable!!! Love that cute start, the coloring and the clouds at the background!

Tracy said...

So cute. I havent seen that stamp before.

Julie E said...

Cute! Great sentiment to go along with the images!

donna mikasa said...

So cute, Jenny!

Dawn said...

so cute Jenny. Love what you've done.

Kelly said...

Just darling!

Barb said...

Adorable card, Jenny!

jintyoo7 said...

Whoooeee! Charming and adorable - love this card, Jenny :o)

Chelsea said...

This is sooooo cute!!!

cardcrazy said...

Jenny this is just adorable! I love how you have popped the image, so cute!
Hugs,
Peggy

Creativek(shraddha) said...

such a unique and cute image on a really fab card!!

Diane Jaquay said...

awww, this is so adorable :)

Eve said...

this is sooo sweeet! :-)

Shirley N said...

This is just too cute!!!