Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Wishes

Hi everyone!!
Hope you have enjoyed your weekend and are ready to start the new week!

Just wanted to share a card I did with you for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - A Citrus Celebration!
I love bright colors so I just had to play!

Heres the Trigger, So fun and cheerful!


And here's what I did taking my inspiration from the cupcake wrapper:


For my card I used the super cute paper from Echo Park called Little Boy. For my stamps I used the Lunar Lights from Lawn Fawn. And added some Peapod twine from The Twinery for a tassel and bow!
I haven't played this challenge in awhile so I thought it's time to play.

PS: Check it out - I was featured on the Fawny Flickr Friday! Hoo-ray! And I was featured by Split Coast Stampers on Facebook for my card HERE. It's so nice to be recognized, it just makes your week doesn't it?

OK ... im off to sleep now. Have a wonderful week everyone!
Got a full week ahead so I better get some rest.

Hugs and blessings to you!


16 comments:

Vicky said...

Love it!!! SO cute and bright!!! It is also very inspiring the way you use the twine! After looking at your cards I keep using mine more and more. TFS Jenny :)

Brandi said...

Too cute! Love the use of twine!

Karen B. said...

What a fabulous and very cute idea!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the green with twine! Fun card... and of course fabulous twine.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love it!!! I love cupcake holders for my pages too. Fabulous color!

Anita Rex said...

Tooo cute Jenny love your design too!

Ann said...

Funny, I almost used that same patterned paper! Love what you did with it here!

Heather Innusa said...

The paper you used is perfectly perfect too!! I also love how you incorporated the twine! I need that pea pod twine... need to get on that already! Great card Jenny!

Julia Aston said...

A great inspired card - love the twine!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

Alanna Harris said...

wow, I love how you used the twine...amazingly creative!!

Virginia L. said...

So fun and cute! Love your take on TT, Jenny!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and awesome job on the TT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just sooo fun! Love that twine! I love that cute new signature too! :)

Message Keeper said...

Nice try on the lantern tassel by using twine! Brilliant idea!