This week's theme is all about "ANYTHING" ... it's time for another "anything goes" challenge! I like giving you the opportunity to come up with a great theme for your card!! Remember: the card must be newly made after the challenge starts, no older entries will be eligible for the prize. So "free" your creativity and have fun with it!
Visit My Favorite Things HERE... check out all the wonderful stamps and supplies they offer. And check out the MFT Blog HERE for lots of inspiration and tutorials. They have a super cute selection of stamps including the super cute Pure Innocence! They are my favorite Die supplier - love the Die-namics line!!
Anita is using "Something Special Just for You" from MFT! Such sweet cards!!
Ann is also using Start each day with "whee" from MFT ... so adorable! Love the polkadot dress!
Giovana is using a Pure Innocence image. So cute!!
Laurel B is using "Baby Bump" from MFT! Aww ... so sweet!
Laurel S is using "Take Time" from MFT ... LOVELY!
Simone is using "Bubble Bunny Flopsey" from MFT ... so fun!!
Stephanie is using the super cute "Thinking of Whoo" from MFT! LOVE this stamp! So cute!
Vera is using a Pure Innocence image ... so sweet!
And our DT inspiration just using the theme:
Our March guest designer, Sally!
Thanks to the Design Team for knocking the ball out of the park again this week!!
Be sure to check out our wonderful FLICKR GALLERY to see all of these creations and more, and also discuss paper-crafting, challenges, and more. :)
Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is "Anything Goes"
My Design Team and I will select 1 "Top Hoot" and 1 "Random Hoot", "Hoo-lala" 4 and Honorable Hoots after the challenge ends. The winners will be posted on Sundays. One winner will receive a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO MY FAVORITE THINGS!! Random winner will receive a Wee Memories Prize pack.
- Become a follower of my blog if your not already, we would love to have you but it is not required to play.
- Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will be deleted.
- Please use keyword WMC49 in your gallery posts.
- Maximum number of times you can enter - 2.
- Your welcome to combine your entries but we must limit the maximum number of combined entries to 4 and Wee Memories challenge badge or name mentioned with it linked back to Wee Memories Challenge blog. Please abide by these guidelines to be fair to everyone who plays, or your entry will be disqualified and will be deleted.
Deadline: The deadline for this challenge is next Friday, APRIL FOOLS day! ;) April 1st at 11:59 PST. The winners will be announced on Sundays to give more time for the design team to pick our winners.
Have a wonderful weekend!! :) :) :)
..The Wee Memories Challenge Team..