Friday, November 19, 2010

Pairing Up with Joy - Day 5

Woot woot! Its Friday!! YAY!! TGIF!! 
I LOVE FRIDAYS! :)
Hope you and yours have a FUN weekend!!
Around here, we are getting ready for next week, everyones coming to our house for dinner so that means we gotta go shopping this weekend. YAY (blah) :)


...


Its day 5 and I hope you have enjoyed our pairing up week, with my friend from the Flickr Hero Arts group Joy. We are CASEing each others creations. Here's the card I case'd of hers today...



My take on it...


I case'd her card and made a tag, turned the butterfly into a Holiday butterfly, and added dew drops for the body and antennae. 

Check out Joy's blog to see what card she case'd of mine... :)
Thanks for joining us this week!!

...


I will be back with the BIG giveaway, thanks to everyone for your continued support. I appreciate it and hope you enjoy my blog. Can't believe we have 700+ followers! YAY!
Have a great weekend!! :) :) :)




Happy Everything

10 comments:

Ujjwal said...

That tag looks beautiful Jenny!!

Kelly said...

Love this. I love the two colored sections of the butterfly!

Lin said...

A Christmas butterfly - what a great idea!!

Samantha Mann said...

beautiful and whimsy! i just love that butterfly!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous tag! You both did an amazing job.
*smiles*
debbi

Unknown said...

They are both gorgeous x Leigh x

Court said...

Look at how good your sewing has gotten! Beautiful tag!

Susan said...

What a gorgeous butterfly tag -- not a tradition Christmas tag, but it is a refreshing change and so unexpected!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Fun tag, Jenny!

Jill said...

Love your Christmas butterfly! Incredible rich coloring!