Sunday, November 14, 2010

Challenge #30 - Winners and FAB 4!

Happy Sunday!!! What a fantastic Birthday Bash!! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!! Please be sure to check out ALL the fabulous entries HERE. Some wonderful creations from everyone!

Thank you so much for playing! Its always hard to choose our winners and most especially this week with all the entries we had. But I hope if you didn't win this week, you'll still keep playing. I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!! 


And for those of you that have asked, YES you can win more than just once.






Our first winner of the There She Goes prize is:


Jen Carter - Jen's Ink Spot

Our second winner of the Artful Delight Gift Certificate is:



And our 3rd winner of a surprise prize pack from me is:



Congrats to all our winners this week!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have 72 hours to claim your prize.


And a big thank you to last weeks sponsors, There She Goes Stamps and Artful Delight!! Please be sure to check out their online store for all the great goodies and inspiration gallery.


.:And our FAB 4 this week are:.











CONGRATS LADIES!!!! Such beautiful creations this week and every week!!! :) :) :)


PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Thanks for playing and hope you will join us again for this weeks challenge!!


Happy Everything

10 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

THANKS SO MUCH for picking my card as one of the FAB FOUR, wonderful news to end off my weekend!! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YAAAAY! Thank you thank you for choosing my card, I'm doing a happy dance here!! Congrats to all the winners, wonderful job! :) :)

Jen Carter said...

OH!! What a fun announcement to wake up to! Thank you so much for the honor of being selected as a winner!! I'm so excited!!

Anita Rex said...

Yay congrats winners! Who hoooo!

Jay Gee said...

Wow, what a surpirse! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top four. Off to get my badge!

Kaia said...

I'm adding in here too, I am so thankful for being chosen as a Fav 4! It really made my day.

Court said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME entries!! Congrats to winners and Fab 4! Love them all!

Arlene said...

Great entries as always. Congratulations to the winners!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful work, congratulations ladies !!!