Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge #28 Winner and Fab 4


Photobucket
Thanks for your patience this week for the winners post, yesterday was so busy with Halloween I just didn't get time. This week was FILLED with some super Cute Holiday cards. Soooo adorable!! Please be sure to check out ALL the cute entries HERE.

Thank you so much for playing! Its always hard to choose our winners but I hope if you didn't win this week, you'll still keep playing. I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!! And for those of you that have asked, YES you can win more than just once.




Our winner of the Cute Holiday Challenge and the Magnolia-licious prize is:



Congrats!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have 48 hours to claim your prize.

Photobucket


And a big thank you to last weeks sponsor, Magnolia-licious! Please be sure to check out their online store for all the great goodies and inspiration gallery.

.:And our FAB 4 this week are:.











CONGRATS LADIES!!!! Such cute creations, all of them!!! :) :) :)


PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Thanks for playing and hope you will join us again for this weeks challenge!!


Happy Halloween

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are all GORGEOUS!! CONGRATS to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deirdre said...

Congrats to Ayana.... beautiful card. So thrilled to be in the FAB FOUR this week - doing the happy dance.

Thank you so much. Have grabbed! my blinkie!

Rene Sharp said...

So happy to have been chosen as one of the Fab Four!!! Thanks very much!! :)

Anita Rex said...

Yay love seeing the winners! Who hooo girls!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congrats to the winners! All the cards are fantastic!

Laurel Beard said...

Congratulations to my friend, Ayana! Your card rocked! All of the entries were adorable. Thank you for choosing me as one of the fab fours. It is an honor to be included with such talent!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all of the Fab 4 winners. Everybody's cards were so inspiring! I always love the WeeMemories challenges. :)

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Ayana and the FAb 4! Ayan's card is definitely CUTE! LOVE all the entries! Thanks for the fun challenge!

.adri. said...

Beautiful holiday cards! (:

By the way, I am a new follower of your blog! I'm glad I came across it. I look forward to reading your posts!

I love anything scrappy!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com