Thursday, October 7, 2010

SQUEAL!! check this out!

Morning everyone!!! Happy Thursday!! I would love to start your day off with some SUPER CUTE new releases from Your Next Stamp!! They are soooo adorable!!! I love them all!!


Today we are having a New Release Blog Hop... I hope you join in with us! You have 4 chances to win a fabulous prize!!! YES 4!!!  But you must keep hoping with us!! If you started from my blog, please go back to Your Next Stamp Blog HERE and start from the beginning. If your on the right track you should have arrived from our wonderful DT member Linda. You wont want to miss all the fun!!!


Before you hop away... I would love to share some creations I did with some of the cute new release stamps!! My first project is a super adorable picture frame. Isnt she a cutie? Skating along and having fun! The stamp I used is Ellie Loves to Skate, I colored her with Copic Markers and cut her out. I used some cute PP and then put a nice coat of Mod Podge over it to protect it. Then diecut a cloud and stamped a sentiment from Penguin Greetings set. I plan to add a cute photo from this winter when we go play in the snow. :)



Next I did a cute little card using Skating Fun Fhiona. I went CAS because I didnt want to take away from this super cute stamp, shes too adorable!!! I colored her with Copic Markers and cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. Then added some super cute Snowflake ribbon from May Arts. And used a sentiment from the Skating Accessories set.


Don't you just LOVE these cuties!!! Makes you want to see more right? Well keep on hopping!!! One more thing before you go....


Want to win this super fabulous PRIZE?? I know you do!!! Well heres your chance. Just leave your link and your name below for your chance to be entered!!! Thats all!! And be sure to keep hopping for more chances to win some fabulous prizes!!! We will draw a winner at the end of our hop, so you have until Oct 12th at midnight to enter.


So you ready to keep on hoppin? Well hop to it (lol) ...Your next stop is the super fabulous DT member Maureen... hop onto her blog HERE.

Don't forget we also have a special promo for this release, 15% off sale!! Don't miss out!!

Well thanks for stopping in!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!! :) :) :) I know I will be!!


Happy Halloween

46 comments:

Barb said...

You are so right, Jenny. These images are just adorable! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

What SWEETNESS!!!

Virginia L. said...

SQUEAL! How CUTE are your cards, Jenny! You make me want to play with them!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

very cute cards.

Julie said...

They are so very cute and what great cards you made to show them off too! Guess what,tis my birthday on the 22nd as well,how great to get the chance of winning such a special gift ;) x

Jinny Newlin said...

Jenny! These are adorable! And that frame is so sweet! Swoon!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are so adorable Jenny!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh Jenny, these creations are adorable! Who wouldn't love a frame like that to insert a picture of their little girl having fun on a snow day? You are very talented.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love both of your images and your coloring Jenny!! That frame is so fun and beautiful!! Adorable!!
hugs,
Chris

Claudi said...

UI, wonderful!

Hugs

Claudia

Michele Gross said...

Oh these are delightful Jenny! Super super cute!!

Nancy Thomas said...

What cute images! I love the frame - completely adorable. And the image just pops against the white background on the card.

Michelle Quinno said...

I love what you did with the adorable image!! Fantastic card!

Joanna said...

OMG these are so cute I can't stand it!!! :)

Isha Gupta said...

This is really cute Jenny. Lovely cards too.TFS

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Beautiful CAS cards Jenny! Stunning!
Hugs
Karen

Wilfreda said...

These are adorable.

Nicki Olsen said...

Beautiful!Love the colors and the image!
Nicki

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute projects Jenny!!

Kerri said...

I just love both of these, Jenny! Your CAS style rocks, girl! Have a fabulous wedding weekend!!!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Creations Jenny you showcased these cuties perfectly!

Nyte Crafter said...

AWESOME.. Love it.

Unknown said...

What a super sweet lil Ellie! Great job!

smiles,
Karen :o)

Lisa Petrella said...

Both of your projects are super cute, but that picture frame ROCKS!!!! Ellie is ADORABLE!!!

memory garden scrapbook shoppe said...

Nice job with those adorable images. I'm a big fan of Ellie and Fionna.
Yolanda

JLJ Designs said...

Cute cards! I love the ice skating.

Jennifer

Carol L said...

Love your cards, they are super cute! I just bacame your newest follower and I can wait to see more! I love your coloring technique and I want to learn from you. lol. I hope you can visit my blog too! Have a beautiful day!!!

Hugs,
Carol

GiGi said...

These little girls are SO CUTE! I love them!

Alice said...

these are so adorable! lovely cards!

mn36 said...

Love both Skaters Fhiona and Ellie. Beautifullt coloured cards
Sorry no blog but hope I am considered anyway.

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenny these are soooo cute!

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely adorable, jenny.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are soooooooooooo cute cute cute! I hope someday I can make cards as good as yours! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Latevola said...

Jenny these cards are seriously cute! I love the little hearts hanging from the tree!

Dawn T said...

Jenny these are so cute... with the wedding coming up how are you finding time to stamp!!!!

fusiafscrapping said...

Fabulous projects! Absolutely adorable stamps!!!

Shirl said...

Oh Jenny, these are super cute! I guess having readily available cute stamps makes it a breeze to come out with great projects like these!

Message Keeper said...

Hi Jenny,

These girls are so adorable and you make a nice scenes and cards from it! Great jobs!

Tasha said...

These are so adorable! I love the cuteness and the fab little scenes you created
love tasha xx

Anne Marie said...

Adorable love your cards!

Jessica L said...

These little ladies are adorable and so sweet! You did a wonderful job!

Jan Garber said...

Your cards are adorable! Congrats on your wedding and your Two Peas assignment! Does life get any better?!

Marie said...

Great projects, Jenny! Thanks for sharing =)

Sue D said...

Adorable picture frame and I like the snowflake ribbon.

Kristy Smith said...

Great cards!!! I love the little girls on the cards, they are so SO cute! =) Thanks for sharing!

Elena said...

Very creative projects! Love both of them!