Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenge #27 - Winner and Fab 4

Photobucket


Oh how we loved your Celebration projects!! Soooo cute!! Love them!! Thank you so much for playing! Its always hard to choose but I hope if you didn't win this week, you'll still keep playing. I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!!


Our winner of the Celebrate Good Times challenge and the Scor-Buddy:







LOL How cute is this guy? We love the colors and design and the adorable, funny image!! 


Congrats!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have one week to claim.

Photobucket


And a big thank you to last weeks sponsor, SCOR-PAL!

And our Fabulous 4 this week are:











CONGRATS LADIES!!!! Such great celebration projects!!


PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Be sure to visit all the contest entries HERE, they are so fun!!!

Thanks for playing and hope you will join us again for this weeks challenge!!


Happy Halloween

5 comments:

Shirl said...

Ooh Jenny, thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Fabulous 4! I've enjoyed looking at all the wonderful celebration projects too! :))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome choices this week...LOVING that cupcake one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Regina Mangum said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me for the Fab 4! I'm so honored and congratulations to Chupa and all the other winners!

Anita Rex said...

Congrats winners! Loved your creations this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YIPPEE!!! I'm so happy I can't tell you!! I've been dreaming about having a Scor-Buddy for too long, thanks so much!! Off to email you :)