Monday, September 20, 2010

Who Needs Titles

Im bad at titles, I sit min after min trying to think of ones. I give up! lol. I just want to share some cards I made with you. I hope you enjoy them! :)

First up is a card I did for the current Embellish Mag Challenge - Paper Piecing Color Challenge. Colors are yellow, kraft, light green and dark green. And you also need to paper piece your project which I LOVE doing. Im loving this color combo. On this card I used stamps from The Stamps of Life. Have you checked out Stephanies stamps yet? OMGosh! They are adorable and made in the USA! Go check them out HERE, you will love them! And Stephanie is such a sweetie!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: The Stamps of Life Banner4all, kites2fly
Paper: Papertrey Ink kraft, white
Ink: Memento in various colors

Next I would like to share with you is a card I did highlighting the current Hero Arts contest - Everything Autumn. Have you checked out the contest? You could win $50 in products!! Go HERE to check it out. Be sure to check out the Hero Arts blog, us Hero Arts Hostesses have taken over the blog for the week!! Hehehe!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Magical Background, What's Cooking
Paper: Papertrey Ink kraft, white, new leaf, harvest moon, lemon tart, dark choco, poppy
Ink: Memento, Hero Hues poppy
Other: Papertrey Ink ribbon, Liquid pearls

Here's a card I did for the current Color Cue challenge at Wplus9, you can check it out HERE. Our colors are yellow, scarlet, green and white. I used the super cute set, the Birds and the Bees, love it! Love Wplus9 stamps, have you been and seen them all? and Dawn is such a sweetie!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Wplus9 The Birds and the Bees
Paper: Papertrey Ink 
Ink: Memento
Other: Misc ribbon, Glossy accents


And heres a misc card I did just because I love this stamp set, its call A Kiss from the Sun by Hero Arts. Isn't it cute? I am also in love with their new stamp, magical background.



Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts woodgrain, A Kiss from the Sun, Magical Background
Paper: Papertrey Ink new leaf, craft, hawaiian shores, poppy, harvest moon, lemon tart, white
Ink: Memento, Hero Hues
Other: Hero Arts pins, PTI twine, PTI cloud dies

Thanks for stopping in and letting me share this big post with you, I haven't had much time to post or really craft since the wedding is only less than 3 weeks away and I have allot of finishing touches to put on it. Its going to be a busy 3 weeks ahead for me. I have lots to do and its my fiancĂ©es birthday too. EEK! Wish me luck LOL!

Have a great week! :) :) :) 

Happy Halloween

34 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

love love love your cards! they are all adorable!

Jo said...

Ah Jenny your cards are all wonderful!! Good luck with the wedding.

stampingandstitching said...

These are all adorable, Jenny! You're going to be one busy lady over the next few weeks! Good luck with everything!

Cassie said...

These are so adorable, Jenny! I'm always so drawn to cards with a kraft card base. . .love 'em ;D

Kelly said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are ALL ADORABLE!! I love love love love love that baking goods one and the tree one! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurel said...

Your fun and cute cards are always so amazing! love that last card so cute!

~amy~ said...

absolutely chock full of goodness!!

Lin said...

Each one is special! Love seeing them! And I adore the card you have on the HA blog today, too -LOVE it!

Barb said...

Such fun cards today, Jenny!

Irena said...

Awesome cards, Jenny :)
Sending you lots of smiles :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Adorable cards Jenny! Good luck with the wedding plans!!! So excited for you!

Brandi said...

Jenny,
All of your cards are so amazing! They consist of such cute, little embellishments. I really adore the last one with the clothes line. The way you used the woodgrain stamp for the tree trunk is so cool. I just saw that you are getting married soon. A big congratulations from me to you! Best wishes!
Brandi

Cristina said...

Such cute cards! I love your "tree" in the last one.

Barb Craft said...

Cute, cute, cute!! These cards are darling!! good luck with those wedding plans!
barb :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love them all! SUPER cute! And you're right, isn't it just awful sitting there thinking of a creative title and then end up simply writing the name of the stamp or so is what I usually end up doing! ;)

CinnamonSally said...

Such cute cards Jenny, I really love your Style. Good luck with all the wedding prepartations.
Sallyx

Julie said...

What beauties,I love these cards,you are so very clever! x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Who needs titles when you've got such great cards? These are fabulous, way to rock out all of these challenges.

Dawn said...

You make the best fun and cute cards! Thanks so much for the kind words. You are too sweet yourself. ;)

Ann said...

Dang, girl! You might not be good at titles, but you ROCK at making cards!

Jinny Newlin said...

All these cards are too cute and so characteristically Jenny! Love them all, but I, especially, like the one you did for the Color Cue! I love how you used the colors as your foundation. Beautifully done!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW is all I can say love all of these!!!!

Karen B. said...

These are all fabulous creations as usual Jenny, but that first one is just so dang cute!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous cards Jenny, it's too hard to pick a favourite! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.
Have a great week,
Kathy

Lisa Petrella said...

All of your cards are fabulous! You have such a clean and cute style! I love your cheerful color palettes too!

jen said...

These are so great! LOVE the banner (I'm a total sucker for banners!!)- and that clothesline is my FAVE!!

Anonymous said...

All of these are soo gorgeous Jenny! Love them all :)

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW!!! You're soooo super talented!!! I saw your little card over at Embellish and it screamed cuteness so i HAD TO CHECK IT OUT!!! As for the other ones in this post, also very, very adorable!!! I especially LOVE the tree one!! WOW!
Love the title or non-title too!!!
Well done lovely lady, all the best with the wedding prep and party!!
SMIles Sharnee :0)

Geny said...

These are all fantastic but the Hero Arts What's Cooking one is perfect in every way!!! I have that set and need to pull it out again!! You have inspired me, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Somenone's been busy! Love all of them, but specially the Hero Arts one. BTW, a good way to not struggle with the post titles is naming them with thr sentiment or technique you used in the card. That's what I do ;)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Jenny, all these card are super fun and cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Sarah Martina said...

Wowee! ADORABLE! All of it!!! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Elise said...

You are SO cute and these cards are ALL fun*fun*fun! Your style just makes me want to hug somebody! I love ALL of your offering here, but in PARTICULAR!!! Your use of the W9 colors and that {one of my FAVES!} great stamp set! WHAT a fantastic, whimsical salute to cuteness! So glad you shared these with W9! YOU are always such a delight!!!! Take care!