Sunday, September 19, 2010

Challenge #22 Winner and Fab Four (+1)

Hi all... hope you had a great weekend!! All prizes have been sent out, so you can stalk the mailman now or your inbox. :)

Photobucket

GORGEOUS fall cards this week. We loved them all. Such beautiful creations you ladies make. Every week we are blown away!!! I cant say enough how much I appreciate all of you and that you play each week. Thank you! 


We can only pick so many but I hope if you dont win this week that it doesn't keep you from playing again, I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!!

Our winner of the challenge and the S.E.I. prize pack is:




WOW! This is STUNNING! We love everything about this card. Wonderful creation Giovanna!!!

Congrats!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have one week to claim.

Photobucket

And our Fabulous 4 TIED up this week, so we have more than 4
this week are:








THERESA





PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Be sure to visit all the contest entries HERE, they are beautiful.

Have a blessed day! :) :) :) 

5 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Congrats to Giovanna, her card is absolutely stunning!Congrats also to the Fabulous Four\Five! Thank you for including my card - I was so excited and delighted!

Deirdre said...

All stunning cards - congrats to everyone.

Giovana said...

Oh my!!! Thanks so much for picking my card!! I am so excited, this is a great way to start my week!!
Thanks again!
Giovana

Bonita Rose said...

thank you for picking my card set for the fab 4.. love your challenges!!!! big hugs!

Unknown said...

wow adorable cards.