Friday, August 20, 2010

NEWS!

TGIF! Happy Friday all!! I had a little scare Wednesday night with my dog, Indiana. Long story short, we got the blood work back today and he is a healthy baby boy. YAY! Thanks for all the prayers!!


A couple things I want to update you with. This weekend im having FREE shipping in my Etsy shop, so now is the time if you want to order. :)


Also you have until tonight for both the giveaway and the challenge!! We have a great challenge for you tomorrow! I cant wait!!


I havent been in my craft room or around much with my doggie being sick, my daughter getting ready for school which means lots of back to school shopping, planning our wedding, going to Kims last night for her cutie pies birthday party, and more! Busy time right now.


I cant wait to play in my craft room tonight, but first more shopping!! LOL! Again, if you would please visit our lovely sponsors and check out their websites I would LOVE ya for it!! :) There are some new sponsors added too!!


Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back later with the new challenge!!


HURRY AND GET YOURS IN FOR THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE!!


And thanks to everyone who so far has spread the word about the challenge, 'liked' us on facebook and tweeted about it, added it to their blog, etc. THANKS A BUNCH!!


Blessings,


:) :) :) :)


5 comments:

Barb said...

So glad to hear Indiana is better, Jenny! Lookin' forward to the new challenge! Hugs!

D said...

Hurray!!! I'm so glad your Indiana is doing well :) What a scare :( Have a good weekend :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo happy to hear your four legged baby is ok! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Mr. Dandy will send Indiana some doggy kisses! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Felicia said...

Totally hear you on the dog thing. Amazing how they effect our lives isnt it! Glad to hear your dog is doing so much better!!

Hope your having a super weekend!
*huggles*
=0)

Karin said...

So glad your pup is fine :)