Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scrappy Saturday Challenge #15 and Winner of #14

Hi Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! We have been swimming and bbq'ing allot this weekend, its been fun. Its been super HOT though, eek!

Today is the last challenge where the winner will be picked by random.org. As soon as my design team is picked and starts, the winner and Fab 4 will be picked by me and the design team. I think we are headed in the right direction and I cant wait to start. Thanks to all who have submitted for the design team call so far, great apps!

This weeks challenge #15 theme is -
Simon Says STAMP!! Incorporating stamping into your project! We all love to stamp so this challenge should prove to be easy!


Now for some inspiration... 

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Whoo Loves You, Be Happy
Paper: PTI white, dark choco, kraft, hibiscus burst
Ink: Memento
Other: PC Create a Critter cartridge

This one is focused on Hero Arts contest for July - Food and Travel.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts What's Perking
Paper: Webster pages, PTI white, lemon tart, kraft, dark choco, gray
Ink: Memento
Other: Glossy Accents


And that brings me to this weeks sponsor:








SSS



And heres a little bit about Simon Says Stamp:



Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock.   They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more!  With free shipping for all International orders over $175 and USA Orders over $70, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp. 


Also I would appreciate it if you would add my new challenge badge to your blog. Help spread the word. I would appreciate it!


Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is "Simon Says STAMP" - incorporate stamping into your projects.


How to play: Just link your project below or to the SCS gallery with the keyword WMC15 ... that simple! :)


THE PRIZE: A $10 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!!


Rules: 1) Become a follower of my blog if your not already. 2) Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will not be counted. 3) Please provide a link to this challenge with your entry on your blog or with the keyword WMC14 in your gallery. 4) Maximum number of times you can enter - 2.


Deadline: The deadline for this challenge is next Friday, July 30th at 11:59 PST so make sure your entries are in before then. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 31st.





Now onto the winner of the Lawn Fawn gift certificate...








CONGRATS TO:
Please contact me at weememories@aol.com to claim your prize!

And a BIG HUGE thank you to Lawn Fawn!!


Have a wonderful day!  Thanks for peekin' in! :) :) :)


24 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Jenny love your cloud shaped card, super cute. Have added your badge to my blog.
Sallyx

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Gorgeous cards. The one with the owl is simply adorable and the one with the coffee is precious. Love your work!

Laurel said...

OH MY GOSH I scrolled down to comment on your fantastic cards and that I added the badge - so surprised to see that I won! Woot, woot!

Barb said...

Your badge is now proudly displayed on my blog, Jenny. LOVE the cloud shaped card! I was wondering when you were going to do that! Just adorable! Big hugs to my little hostess sis! :)

Dwita said...

So lovely cards, Jenny.. Love them all..., especially the tweetheart..

Ann said...

Oh my, these cards are adorable, Jenny! I love the toaster one!

buglvr2010 said...

Love the cards, Jenny! I added your badge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh those cards are ADORABLE!! I love love love them!! And congrats to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

yay! a badge! so excited!

Joanna said...

I loooove your cloud card! I might have to 'lift it..its just too stinkin cute! :) tfs!

buglvr2010 said...

I fixed the link for the badge...sorry!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute cards and I just love how you did the border edge for the table cloth! Terrific design!

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards Jenny, so pretty. Thankyou for the blog love!
Hope you have a great week,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so adorable Jenny! I love that the base is cloud shaped and the owl and birds are too cute!! Love this! :)

Lynnda said...

oh wow Jenny... your cards are fabulous and gorgeous... Brilliant creative .... love it all to bits.... I am so glad I found your blog....too many nice things to see.... how exciting!!!...

Thank you for the love blog... and thanks too for being a follower...xx

Cassie said...

It is SO hot...where is all this coming from?
I love the cloud shape card...it is heavenly!!!!
Amazing work as usual!!!
=)

TesaB said...

Two super fun cards!!! Love the toaster! need the toaster I think... anyway, great badge, I've added it (of course!) and wohooo for Laurel!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Those cards are way cool, Jenny!!

Linda said...

What fabulous cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are sooo cute!
The way you made the "table cloth" for the table on your toaster card is such a creative idea! Love it!

Michelle said...

In love with your pretty bird card:-) love the shape...
Michelle.

Deb Neerman said...

Love your adorable gifts! Thanks for another fun challenge, Jenny!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome challenge Miss Jenny!! Love your cards also!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for the inspiration! I actually stamped a lot on my card :)
I look forward to the next challenge!
hugs, margie