Saturday, June 12, 2010

Challenge #10 - In Stitches!



Today brings my 10th challenge... In Stitches!!! Woohoo we need to celebrate the 10th challenge!!! I totally didnt realize before when I did a previous challenge of stitching that this one was going to be stitching - duh me!! So I bring you another stitching challenge. Incorporate any kind of stitching into your project as I have done in mine. Can you tell what kind of stitching I have? Faux? Real? ... if you guessed faux then your right lol ... this is a stitching stamp from DeNami Designs... its it awesome and you get the real look of stitching without all the work. Wanna get this stamp? Well you just might if you play this challenge!!


Heres my card I made as inspiration for this challenge:


Stamps: DeNami Designs ZigZag Border Stitch, Daisy Trio
Hero Arts (sentiment)
Paper: Bo Bunny Dots, PTI Kraft & White
Other: PTI cloud dies


And that brings me to this weeks sponsor:


DeNami Blinkie

Established in 1989, DeNami Design has been known for a timeless style featuring simply elegant art. From our extensive line of quality rubber stamps to the newer line of coordinating scrapbook papers, we specialize in stylish and sophisticated products. These delightful designs are easy to mix and match for a designer look on all your paper arts. 

Please check out their blog HERE to see the wonderful creations by their design team for this challenge!!

And this weeks challenge winner will received a $30 Gift Certificate to DeNami Designs!!!
What a prize!!
If you haven't heard of them you will LOVE their stamps!!


Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is 'In Stitches' ... your challenge will be to incorporate stitching real or faux that you have added to your project, not in images. So have fun!


How to play: Just link your project below or to the SCS gallery with the keyword WMC10 ... that simple! :)


THE PRIZE: A $30.00 Gift Certificate to DeNami Designs. Awesome!!!!


Rules: 1) Become a follower of my blog if your not already. 2) Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will not be counted. 3)Please provide a link to this challenge with your entry on your blog or with the keyword WMC10 in your gallery. 4) Maximum number of times you can enter - 2.


Deadline: The deadline for this challenge is next Friday, June 18th at 11:59 PST so make sure your entries are in before then. The winner will be announced on Saturday, June 19th.





And now for the winner of our last challenge. What a wonderful collection of creations for this past weeks challenge, they were all fantastic!!!! Thanks so much to all who played!!! :) :) :)


#28 - Congrats to Nancy (Happy Heart Studio)

Here is her wonderful card for the last challenge:




 Please contact me to claim your prize by Monday, 11:59pm PST - weememories@aol.com
And thanks to last weeks sponsor - Scrapbook Steals!!!!


Thanks again for playing and I cant wait to see everyones creations for this challenge!!! :) :) 


Have a wonderful weekend!! I will be back later with more to share.




18 comments:

Ann said...

Cute card! I could use a stamp like that...too lazy to do my own stitching! :P

Heather Rogers said...

So cute Jenny! I can whip up a card with stitching. I finally have a machine that works. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nancy.

Jenn your card is adorable. ♥♥♥ IT

Barb said...

Love your inspiration card, Jenny! I may have to give this one a whirl. Congrats to Nancy!!! Woo hoo! :)

Amy said...

Super cute card, it's just so sunny and happy! Love that faux stitching too... would never have guessed it was a stamp! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the card U made!! And congrats to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous card! I really want to take part in this challenge! Will find the time!

Michelle Clark said...

THis is so cute! Sewing machines scare me, but I love the look! Thanks for visiting my blog

donna mikasa said...

Love your card, Jenny! Hoping to play along as I have some "stitch" stamps that could use some inking!
Congrats to Nancy on her awesome card! :) :) :)

Irena said...

Very cute card, lovely colors and papers.

Court said...

Alright! AND I FINALLY got my white pen! Faux stitching here I come!

Hazel said...

I'm sorry that I linked my card with stitching on the stamped image, but I thought that was OK as your stitching on your fab card was faux achieved with a stamp x

Jenny said...

Its ok! Yes its faux that I did myself on my card. You can add faux stitching using markers, gel pens, stamps, etc. But you must add it :) Thanks!

Hazel said...

Oh sorry, Jenny - thanks for the explanation - I'll try and get another card done for the challenge x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super fun challenge! :) Love your card!

Monika Reeck said...

your stitching looks fabulous dear Jenny soo lovely card...and I have joining your lovely challenge too...hope you like my cards (I have 2 cards above on the inlinkz Link...thanks for visiting my Blog hehe...my face in Blogger is the Photo as I was 25 years old and now I am 37 :) old enough to be changes my face right :)

Unknown said...

Yay, I finally got my card posted...fun challenge, and since I haven't done any real sewing lately, I did some faux stitching with my handy dandy white gel pen! *smile*

Hazel said...

Sorry didn't realise that the links were closed - anyway, my card with stamped stitching is here x