Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some Bo Bunny, CARDS and Update on Challenges


HI! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! We had a lovely day and enjoyed our Easter vacation. I just wish time didn't move as fast as it does, its already over :(  Can't wait till we take a trip to the beach very soon, either next weekend or the week after... gotta get the plans together but im ready to get out of this town.

Today I want to share with you a page I did for the Bo Bunny layout challenge Friday... I love Bo Bunny DP and goodies, they have such great lines of paper and accessories. I really enjoy working with their products. I decided to do this layout then frame it in a shadow box. I put it on top of my cute little scalloped shelf, I will change it around and add some other things on the shelf I just put the globe there for now to take the picture. The pictures of my daughter are from 2007, from our trip to see the Blue Angels. It was her first trip to the area and to see the Blue Angels. She wanted to stop at the beach and the flowers caught her eye and she put one in her hair and posed :) so cute!




Recipe:
DP: Bo Bunny Sophie Collection
Accessories: Bo Bunny Flowers, Pearls, Rhinestones, Bling
Ink: Tim Holtz Dusty Concord

Next I would like to share a birthday card that I did for CARDS magazine submissions call. Deadline is April 10th so I got it in just in time. I plan to do another before the deadline to submit.


Recipe:
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate & Stamper White, DCWV Sweet Stack
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento, Copics, PTI Dark Chocolate
Other: Glossy Accents, Stickles

And I wanted to show you this magnetic jar board I got today from Costco for $20!! Love it! I will use it for my brads and eyelets. It will come in super handy! I found it in the kitchen section of Costco. It has a stand in the back or you can mount it to the wall.




Also I will be starting the challenges this week and they will be each week on the same day. I have some wonderful sponsors so be sure to check back because the prizes are wonderful!!! I hope you will join in.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and a great week!!
God Bless! :)


11 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Jenny, these are fabulous! I love the shadow box frame, love the colors! The card is so yummy.... and I love the holders! Great idea... Happy Tuesday!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous creation really amazing love it. Can't wait for you chellenges!!!

Kathy said...

That magnetic jar board is so cool! Love it, I can se lots of embellishments filling that in my craft room! Beautiful card, those cupcakes are so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments.
Have a great day,
Kathy

Diana said...

Love that frame. Thanks for visiting me!

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE cupcake card! Great find at Costco!!

Dana Gustafson said...

What wonderful creations! I love the scrap page and the card would look wonderful on the pages of Cards magazine. And the magnetic storage board...what a steal! Darn! I was AT costco today too. THanks so much for coming by my blog :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous frame artwork & very cute card! I am a big fan of cupcakes :) That is an awesome rack from Costco - I am going to check for one of those! :) TFS

Joanna said...

I looove the card with the cupcakes..super cute!!

Rita S. said...

Love your Sophie project shadow box Jenny - and the cupcake card is adorable!! Great Costco find, have fun filling the jars!

Samantha Taylor said...

Love your work! Really beautiful stuff.

Kelly Massman said...

Love your BoBunny layout and that card is so fun!