Friday, April 23, 2010

Last Chance!! Hurry!!



Last chance to get your entry in for the May Arts sponsored challenge with a wonderful prize package of ribbon, LOTS of ribbon!!! Beautiful, high quality ribbon in a variety of colors and sizes.


Inlink closes at 11:59PST tonight.


Hope you get a chance to play!! :) New Challenge and winner will be posted tomorrow, we have a girl scouts bbq and activities tomorrow so I will make my post in the late evening. TGIF! Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy your weekend... its going to be beautiful and in the 80's here, yay! A break from the rain. :)


2 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I added my card that was close I almost missed this one great challenge!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

shoot!! just didn't have the time this round!! good luck to those that did! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)