Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bo Bunny Challenge and Cards blog Challenge


Here is a couple of cards I did this weekend. First one is for the Bo Bunny Card Challenge Tuesdays, I love their challenges they always mix them up. I made this card for a friend of mine who just had surgery, they love the beach and surfing so I used Bo Bunny's new line to create it:





Ingredients:

Paper: Bo Bunny Paradise Locals line
Ink: Tim Holtz distress chipped sapphire

The next card I did today was for the Cards Blog challenge. The challenge was to make a card using Birds excluding Owls. 

 
Ingredients:
Paper: Kraft cardstock
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. & Jillybean Soup
Accessories: PTI buttons & ribbon
Tech: Heat Embossing

Hope you enjoyed my lil cards. And I hope you had a nice weekend! We didnt do too much, just didnt feel up to it. We went to a friends to make them dinner (she just had surgery) so that was nice and today we did necessary cleaning and yard work. And tonight I enjoyed hanging out at the PTI forum and FB fan page for the release party... it was fun but I spent too much money LOL

I also went to BIG LOTS and made out! If you have a nice Big Lots where you are, get there soon. I got 11 Hampton Arts acrylic stamp sets, 3 sets of Thickers, and 3 sets of Basic Grey chipboard all for a buck each! It was a steal!! The stamp sets and chipboard are so nice! I was lucky to find so much.

Have a wonderful week!! Im bummed the weekends over. Back to work!

8 comments:

Silvia said...

These cards are adorable Jenny! I love the colors you used on them.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love both of these so cute!!!

chelemom said...

Both are so cute!!!

Beatriz Farquhar Guzman said...

Jenny, these cards are so pretty and soft. I love buttons so that tree is a winner. Love them all!

Kim Wilson said...

Told you we think alike :) Ha ha! I am doing pretty good! Just got accepted to my first DT so super excited about that and just recently won $50 of stamps so I cant complain about never winning anything anymore lol! First time ive ever won anything ha ha! Love your new stuff its super cute! I check in on you a lot just usually dont have time to comment so sorry for that :)

Heather Jensen said...

Both are very cute! I will have to check Big Lots. Don't thin I have ever been to this one here.

joeygirl86 said...

These are great...I especially like the way you did the beach one..so much detail..great job! ;p

Maren said...

Love BOTH Of these!!! Fantastic!! :)