Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Steals and Deals

I got some SUPER awesome deals today. First I got these stamps for $2 each and the papers for .20 each, my local craft store is clearing out inventory so they had these on clearance. Then I found this super cute Shabby Chic birdcage at the antique store, I love it. I was looking for vintage buttons and postcards and found this. Cant wait to put my decorating touch to it. And made a card for BO BUNNY's card challenge Tuesday's. Used Bo Bunny Love Bandit, Bo Bunny Persuasion, Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and broken china, ribbon, and pin. Now im off to work on THIS giant clothes PIN... its coming out so cute so far!! Have a great Thursday! :)

4 comments:

Felicia said...

SWEET! Love deals. Cant wait to see the clothes PIN lol finished!! Have a super wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Mona Pendleton said...

OOO You lucky girl! Love your birdcage! Your card is so sweet! You really worked magic with all that Bo Bunny paper!

Heather Rogers said...

Cute little critters on your card. I like the sparkle heart in the middle.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Your card turned out fabulous Jenny!