Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready for Spring

Im soooo ready for Spring as you can see by what ive been putting around making this weekend. I cant wait for my hibiscus to bloom, the humming birds and blue birds to come back, the wonderful smells and colors of Spring. That brings me to my inspiration for one of my cards which lead me to making more spring themed ones... I love the colors from Creative Mint, isnt it purdy? I cant wait for my friends garden to start growing so we can have fresh veggies... yummy! Her Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Corn are to die for! I love marinating the cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions in italian dressing and balsamic... delish! I took some better pics of the Bo Bunny Love Bandit wall hanging I made for my daughter for Val-day... shes gonna love it! Hope your having a fabulous weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I am impatiently waiting for spring too! Love all your cards and that BoB wall hanging is really cute!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

These cards are so beautiful! I love your work! I am your follower from now on.....

Beatriz (from Amazing Grace blog in Alabama)