Monday, November 7, 2011

The Twinery Christmas Crafts!

Hi everyone! Today is my day over at The Twinery blog!
I have created some super fun Christmas projects!

For my first project I did this super fun birdhouse ornament for my Christmas tree.




On here I added some Marschino twine from The Twinery to the roof. The added detail makes it so cute!
I painted the house with some Plaid acrylic paint and added stamps designed by me for The Crafts Meow and some stamps from Paper Smooches. I cant wait to make more!

Next I did a Christmas collage. I have had this collage frame forever and finally took the time to use it.


For this I added some Marschino twine and Peapod twine from The Twinery!
And for the rest of the details I added stamps designed by me for The Crafts Meow and some stamps from Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches. I colored them with Copic Markers. The paper is Holly Jolly Christmas by Echo Park. LOVE it!

Thanks for letting me share my projects with you today! Be sure to check out my post on the Twinery Blog HERE!

:) :) :) Have a great week!!


Jenny Suchin

16 comments:

Piali said...

Super, Super, Super Cute!!! Love the Christmas Collage. Thats lot of Fuzzy cutting and coloring there...very well done!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous and CUTE! Love your project!!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

oh oh WOWW!!! what a great project!!! love this!

Laurel said...

WOW Jenny, this is amazing! Love both projects!

Court said...

Super cute!!!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Amazing projects!

Tammy said...

I love this!!! Adorable collage...thanks for the inspiration!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are such fabulous creations.

Angie Blom said...

Awesome I love love love these projects Jenny!!

Deb said...

What a cute project.

Sheri Twing said...

Omg Jenny! These projects are so adorable! That little birdhouse is so cute...and that collage frame is perfect!

Kelly said...

Your Christmas critters are just darling!

Beth M said...

Super cute!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How cool is this?! Love both of your projects, your bird house is adorable and really rocks in red! Love the box frame - so many fun details to glance at!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Hi, Jenny! Love your projects, especially the collage. WICKED cute!!!

Laurel Beard said...

OH. My. Word. This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!