Friday, October 28, 2011

Gotta clear out this studio - For Sale!

Hi everyone!
I have NEW stuff for sale and still allot of other things for sale. I have reduced prices again :) Things reduced have a * beside them! And if you buy more than one stamp set or items, I give a discout ... see below.



NEW STUFF FOR SALE:


Inkadinkado Father Christmas on wood block - $7 - Used
Inkadinkado A Visit from Santa on wood - $7 - Used
...
Stampin Up Nature's Wonders - NEW - $10
iTop Brad maker Tool, punch, brads, templates and accessories: $30+$5 ship
Paper Smooches - Giddy Bugs - $12 - Used
WPLUS9 - The Birds and the Bee's - $6*
Lot of 20 Handmade Cards by me (assorted for all themes) - $25 + $4 ship
Lot of 10 Handmade Cards by me (assorted for all themes) - $15 + $3 ship

.....

EXTRA COPIC MARKERS:

Brand new - Y17, B00 still available $4 each SKETCH

~ HERO ARTS STAMPS ~


new never used stamp sets:
AR162 CIRCLE TAGS - $7 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
SET OF 8 STAMP IT CLEAR STAMPS WITH JEMS - $10
*AR172 - BUTTERFLY WALLPAPER - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)

used stamp sets:
AR170 - SCALLOP PATTERNS - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR179 - SENDING LOVE - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR177 - FILL YOUR DAY - $9 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)

OTHER STAMPS COMPANY STAMP SETS:

*SERENDIPITY STAMPS CHICK WITH EGG WAGON (new) - $10
*ELZYBELLS JUMP FOR JOY (new) - $6 (out of business)


DISCOUNTS:
IF YOU GET MORE THAN ONE STAMP SET, I WILL DISCOUNT AS FOLLOWS:
2 or more sets - $1 off total
4 or more sets - $2 off total
6 or more sets - $3 off total


If your not sure about my pricing and would like to make an offer on one or more, just shoot me an email.


SHIPPING:
 PRICES ARE $2 for the first set and .75 each additional set (that includes the postage, packaging and envelope)
SHIPPING FOR wood stamps  - $4


I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE! :) International - cost for actual shipping will be paid by you, I will weigh and give a total for shipping.


TO ORDER:
Email me which set(s) you would like with full name and price details
your paypal email address (all I accept is paypal) and im asking that payment be sent as a gift
your full mailing address and phone number

Email to me at weememoriesblogATgmailDOTcom (replace AT and DOT)


Thank you for your interest... :) :) Have a great week!!


Hugs,
Jenny

Jenny Suchin

No comments: