Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stamps for sale!!

Happy weekend everyone! What a weekend for me! Spent Friday night at the Urgent Care, my back is acting up again. I have Sciatica and right now it's inflamed and hurting me so bad that my left leg is going numb. So Doctors orders that I take it easy, but I try and I just cant sit still. I thought I would list this pile of stuff I have for sale while im thinking about it and while I have to sit around doing nothing :\


Here's what I have for sale after purging a bunch of stuff so that I can make more room in my studio.

~ HERO ARTS STAMPS ~
new never used stamp sets:
AR146 FOR ARCHIVERS - HOLIDAY TAGS - $6 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR149 FOR ARCHIVERS - FOR YOU TAG - $8 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR162 CIRCLE TAGS - $7 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
SET OF 8 STAMP IT CLEAR STAMPS WITH JEMS - $10



2010 NEW STAMP SETS:
AR172 - BUTTERFLY WALLPAPER - $11 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)


used stamp sets:
CL108 - HOLIDAY TAGS (package torn) - $5
AR170 - SCALLOP PATTERNS - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR179 - SENDING LOVE - $10 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)
AR177 - FILL YOUR DAY - $9 (sorry no pic, this is a set from Archivers)

OTHER STAMPS COMPANY STAMP SETS:

SEI WINTER SONG (new) - $5
SEI JULIETTE SET (used) - $5
WILSON DESIGNS EVERYTHINGS OWLRIGHT (used, no cover) - $6
WILSON DESIGNS SIMPLY SILHOUETTES (used, no cover) - $6
WILSON DESIGNS SNOWY WISHES (used, no cover) - $6
WILSON DESIGNS NAUTI-COOL (used, w/cover) - $8
SERENDIPITY STAMPS CHICK WITH EGG WAGON (new) - $12
ELZYBELLS JUMP FOR JOY (new) - $10 (out of business)


IF YOU GET MORE THAN ONE SET, I WILL DISCOUNT AS FOLLOWS:
2 or more sets - $1 off total
4 or more sets - $2 off total
6 or more sets - $4 off total


If your not sure about my pricing and would like to make an offer on one or more, just shoot me an email.


SHIPPING PRICES ARE $1 for the first set and .75 each additional set (that includes the postage, packaging and envelope)


Sorry I am only shipping to US and CANADA, it's so much work to ship international just for one or two items. If you would like to order more than 4 sets and you are international, email me and I will ship to you and give you the price quote for shipping.


if you are interested in any of these sets please send me the following details:


which set(s) you would like with full name and price details
your paypal email address (all I accept is paypal)
your full mailing address and phone number

Email to me at weememoriesblogATgmailDOTcom (replace AT and DOT)


Thank you for your interest... :) :) Have a great weekend!


Hugs,
Jenny

2 comments:

April said...

Hi there Jenny! I emailed you on the 18th asking about this set, but I haven't heard back yet so I wanted to make sure you got the message...

CL108 – HOLIDAY TAGS (package torn) – $5


I'd love to get it from you if it's still available. Thanks!
- April W

Amber Sheaves said...

Hi Jenny, I emailed you regarding the sale but never heard back. Does that mean they are no longer available?