Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Saying Goodbye!

Hi everyone!!


Just wanted to take a moment to write a special separate post to say goodbye to 2 of our Design Team members, Ann Cox and Wendy Elliot. Here are a few words from them:


Ann


It's hard to believe that a year has already passed since I joined the Wee Memories team! It's truly been a joy to work with such a great group of designers, & I've loved seeing the creations you all share in each of our challenges.

I want to extend a special thank you to Jenny: You work so hard to put this all together for us, & I appreciate everything you've done for me over the past year. You are one awesome woman to work for, & I love ya!



(Love ya too Ann, Hard to see you go!) :(


Wendy


"I've enjoyed being apart of the Wee Memories design team this year. Such a talented and friendly group of ladies. So encourageing and supportive of one another, I felt welcomed as a design team member right away.  Jenny is always understanding of family life, and very flexible too! Each week brought a new challenge and an awesome selection of entries to choose from.  I look forward to participating in the challenges in the future."




Even though this is goodbye as a Designer, our friendship remains. These ladies have been a wonderful friend and added so much talent to the team. We will miss them terribly! But we wish them all the best in their future endeavors!!


Thank you to both of you for all your hard work and dedication!! :) :) :) I will miss you tons!


Next month we will welcome all the new designers and our senior design team!


:) :) :) Have a wonderful week everyone!!
Jenny

2 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

I will miss serving with you sweet Ann and sweet Wendy!!!!!! But I will still continue to stalk your blogs! :)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Thanks Anne and Wendy for all the inspiration you provided for us the Wee Memories blog followers. you work was always amazing and so inspiring. Wishing you much success in your future endevours and may you be blessed with many days filled with love, laughter, and joy. Hugs.