FYI: I will be out of town (left yesterday) till July 10th. If you need anything, please email DT Member Laurel Seabrook at laurelseabrookATshaw.ca (replace AT with @). Thank you!
This week we welcome back one of our favorite sponsors:
About There She Goes:
Using stamps by There She Goes is simple and FUN! All you need to do is remove the stamps from the acetate storage sheet and stick to your acrylic block. These stamps are specially made to be able to stick to the blocks with no extra adhesives necessary! After your stamp is on the block, just ink and stamp. Because the stamps are clear, you can see exactly where you are stamping to get perfect placement every time. When done stamping, clean stamp with There She Goes stamp cleaner which will not only clean but help to keep your clear stamps conditioned as well. If you find that your stamps are losing their "stickiness", simply clean them (both front and back) with the There She Goes stamp cleaner and they will be as good as new!
Visit There She Goes Clear Stamps HERE... and check out all the super cute stamps they offer. And be sure to browse the gallery and blog for some fabulous inspiration!
Sorry I didn't get time to make a card, we left for vacation yesterday and its been super busy around the house. But please be sure to visit the Design Team's blogs and see all the inspiration this week AND for a chance to win a prize pack!!
Before you go please read the rest of the post so you have all the information about todays challenge!
Thanks for joining us on the hop today!!
Be sure to check out our wonderful FLICKR GALLERY to see all of these creations and more, and also discuss paper-crafting, challenges, and more. :)
Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is "SUMMERTIME"!!
My Design Team and I will select 1 "Top Hoot" and 1 "Random Hoot", "Hoo-lala" Top 4 and Honorable Hoots after the challenge ends. The winners will be posted on Mondays.
One winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to There She Goes Clear Stamps!! Our random winner will receive a Prize Package from Wee Memories.
- Become a follower, we would love to have you but it is not required to play.
- Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will be deleted.
- Please use keyword WMC61 in your gallery posts.
- Maximum number of times you can enter the challenge - 2.
- Your welcome to combine your entries but we must limit the maximum number of combined entries to 4 and Wee Memories challenge badge or name mentioned with it linked back to Wee Memories Challenge blog. Please abide by these guidelines to be fair to everyone who plays, or your entry will be disqualified and will be deleted.
Deadline: The deadline for this challenge is Friday, July 15th at 11:59 PST. The winners will be announced on Mondays to give more time for the design team to pick our winners.
Have a wonderful weekend!! :) :) :)
..The Wee Memories Challenge Team..