Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Aloha! And a Video!

Hi everyone!
Today is my day to post on the Your Next Stamp blog!


Wanted to share a little card I did using Aloha Fhiona! She's so adorable!


For Aloha Fhiona I used some raffia to make her cute skirt. I added some Aloha Accessories and a cloud and sun from Flying High Accessories. I colored everything with Copic Markers.

 I have been asked about how I make my sand so I have a video tutorial posted on my you tube channel HERE for those who wanted to know how I make my sand.

Thanks for peekin' in and letting me share my card and video with you today!
Have a great day!! 
:) :) :) Jenny

16 comments:

Trina said...

This is way too cute! Simple yet totally fab!

donna mikasa said...

Too cute, Jenny! Love her hula skirt!

Isha Gupta said...

Cute and Adorable card. Thanks for the tutorial Jenny.

laurelbeard said...

This is so cute. I love it. Makes me want to go back to Hawaii. And thanks for the tutorial on how you made the sand! So easy and something I would have NEVER figured out!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card, Jenny! Great tip for the sand!

Samantha Mann said...

i love everything abuot this card i can't pin down just one element i like the most!! such great inspiration! thanks for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

She is adorable, and that sand is awesome you made!

Jodi said...

Adorable card and thanks for sharing how you make the sand....I already have that tool, so I'm going to have to try this!

Eve said...

lol, so cute, esp. her dress!! luv it! :-)

Brandi said...

Little Aloha Fhiona is adorable and that sand looks so cool!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Jenny that raffia skirt is to die for it's so fun! I am so going to check out the down low on the faux sand back ground! Have a great day!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE her!!~

jintyoo7 said...

so sweet and thanks for the video - can't believe how easy it was :o)

Vicky said...

What a lovely card!!! That red color in this card really pops!! Off to see your video, cause I have to find out how you do this girl!!! TFS

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooo aloha! She is adorable! Off to check out your video now :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hi Jenny, I just had to come back after watching your video on how you make the sand. It is so simple! It looks like real sand, I would never have guessed you created it that way! OH and I love your tatt as well ;)