Hi everyone! What can I say but that we are back with another great challenge and sponsor for you this Saturday!! Hope your ready to play!!
This weeks challenge is "All Things Adorable" ... cute animals, kids, etc. Anything that says "adorable" to you.
Hope you will play along this week!! And help us spread the word about this weeks challenge!! :) :)
About Our Sponsor
Your Next Stamp and owner Karen Dedman
YNS was born over a dinner party at my parents place. I was really excited about starting up my own stamping business so as we discussed ideas and shared a few laughs my father pipes up and says you should call it ‘Your Next Stamp’. The next day, I did just that.
I truly believe we have found the best illustrators and suppliers out there for our ideas. Everyone we work with has this amazing ability to take these ideas and bring them to life just as we had imagined them. Thank you to our illustrators and also to Carol who takes these incredible illustrations and transforms them into ‘Your Next Stamp’!
If you are new to the Your Next Stamp website, please take your time and browse all of our unique, fun and whimsical rubber stamps. We are proud to say that our stamps are made from top quality rubber, deeply etched and mounted onto cling ready to use with any clear block. All you need to do is ink it up and start creating!
Also be sure to visit our gallery and browse all the inspirational cards and projects designed by the YNS Design Team, fabulous guests and customers.
Your Next Stamp officially launched in August 2009, I am grateful everyday for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you for joining me on this incredible journey, I appreciate your business! You can read more about YNS HERE.
Can you say "ADORABLE!" ... the projects from the Design Team are so cute! LOVE them all!! And they are all using YNS stamps (except Nerinas)!!
Be sure to check out our wonderful FLICKR GALLERY to see all of these creations and more, and also discuss paper-crafting, challenges, and more. :)
Your challenge: This weeks challenge theme is "All Things Adorable".
My Design Team and I will select 1 "Top Hoot" and 1 "Random Hoot", "Hoo-lala" Top 4 and Honorable Hoots after the challenge ends. The winners will be posted on Sundays. One winner will receive a Stamp Set from Your Next Stamp!!
- Become a follower of my blog if your not already, we would love to have you but it is not required to play.
- Please only submit creations that were made after the time this challenge was posted, links posted from old blog or gallery posts will be deleted.
- Please use keyword WMC52 in your gallery posts.
- Maximum number of times you can enter - 2.
- Your welcome to combine your entries but we must limit the maximum number of combined entries to 4 and Wee Memories challenge badge or name mentioned with it linked back to Wee Memories Challenge blog. Please abide by these guidelines to be fair to everyone who plays, or your entry will be disqualified and will be deleted.
Deadline: The deadline for this challenge is next Friday, April 22nd at 11:59 PST. The winners will be announced on Sundays to give more time for the design team to pick our winners.
Have a wonderful weekend!! :) :) :)
..The Wee Memories Challenge Team..