Sunday, March 13, 2011

A new design

Morning Friends! Hope your weekend is beautiful and you are enjoying it!!

I got an overwhelming response to the Blog Roll call. Im so happy to get that though. I am working on the Blog Roll page this weekend. Thank you so much for showing and spreading your love for our challenge! You all rock!

On that note, I have made a new badge and redesigned the blog.
I love designing and I am one who loves change. I get bored with the same thing for too long lol.

You don't have to change your badge but I would love it if you would! 
Heres the new one:



If you want the code, you can grab it over on the sidebar.

Thanks so much!
Enjoy your day! Blessings to you!
Hugs...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenny you are one very talented gal!! Love the new blog look and those badges! Sooooo cute! :)

Kelly said...

very cute badge! I changed mine!

Erum Tasneem said...

OH my o my! LOVE this new design Jenny!!! you are a superstar!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

oh my.... your header is adorable!!!!! Love those dots!!!!

Laurel said...

Loving the new design Jenny!

jintyoo7 said...

Love the new look, Jenny. So bright and cheerful :o)

Unknown said...

You are SO talented! I'm envious you are so good with paper and technology... and numbers!!??!

Unknown said...

Love the new design, and badge! Will be updating mine!

Did I miss something? Blog Roll?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the new look! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chari Moss said...

Oh yes! Love this new design, I have already updated my badge! Yay! Thanks again for picking my Woodland card as a Fab 4. It makes me so happy! :)