Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Challenge Rules - IMPORTANT info for participants!

Hi all! Hope your having a lovely day!


So sorry to have to write about this, but a few challenges ago I changed the rules and highlighted information that I did change them. But it has been brought to my attention that they are not getting followed in some instances. 


The new rule is that you cannot combine more than 3 challenges together in one entry. This keeps the entries focused on our challenge, not drowned out by a long list of challenge entries. We work hard to bring you a great challenge week after week and its important to us that our challenge rules be followed. No one likes rules but to be fair to everyone, we must have them.


However, if you do like to combine allot of your challenges. Feel free to still enter our challenges but you will not qualify for the prize.


Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about this, so I thought I would post about it in a separate post so its not missed this time.  Since it seems that everyone missed that change I will start this new rule again next challenge.


Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions, email me: weememoriesblog@gmail.com


Have a great day!
Jenny


Happy Everything

3 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

This sounds good and reasonable Jenny. I am with it:)

Lin said...

Or maybe you can post "the rules" over on the side of your blog, for new people to refer to.......I find this a problem when I find a new challenge to enter and can't find what the rules are.......just a thought!

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for the clarification! I'd read about the change earlier, but there was no mention of it in the "Rules" listed under the Challenge Instructions section for challenge #43. So I wasn't sure if the new rule applied to this challenge or not.