Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Challenge #26 Winner and Fab 4

Photobucket


Oh how we loved your Halloween creations! SO FUN!! We appreciate that you join us each week and hope you have as much fun playing as we do looking at your wonderful projects! Thank you!

Its always hard to choose but I hope if you didn't win this week, you'll still keep playing. I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!!


Our winner of the Halloween Theme challenge and the Mod Podge Starter Kit:




LOL too cute!!

Congrats!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have one week to claim.

Photobucket


And a big thank you to last weeks sponsor, Mod Podge!!

And our Fabulous 4 this week are:










CONGRATS LADIES!!!! Such spooky fun cards!!


PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Be sure to visit all the contest entries HERE, they are so fun!!!

Thanks for playing and hope you will join us again for this weeks challenge!!


Happy Halloween

6 comments:

Jess said...

I don't know how you choose any winners because all of these were just FAB! :)

Kelly said...

EEEK I am SO EXCITED! Thank you so much for the recognition. I just showed it to my boys.... YEAH! weeeeeee! SO much CUTENESS in all of these projects! what an honor!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! These are all amazing!! CONGRATS KELLY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just saw this. Wow, thanks so much for recognizing my card! Makes me so happy. :) Congrats to Kelly and all of the other entries. There is always so much inspiration in these challenges!

Julie Ranae said...

Big congrats to Kelly and thanks so much for the Fab 4 nod : )

Paulina said...

Woohoo! Two of my fellow DeNami DT girls made the Fabulous Four! All of the cards are great, but I have a special place in my heart for Wendy and Ayana's. :)