Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenge #23 Winner and Fab 4

Photobucket

Some neat SOS cards this week, great way you all came up with to use our theme. We loved them all. Such awesome creations you ladies made once again. Every week we are blown away!!! I cant say enough how much I appreciate all of you and that you play each week. Thank you! 


We can only pick so many but I hope if you dont win this week that it doesn't keep you from playing again, I hope you play because you enjoy the challenges!!


Everyone who plays can get a 15% discount code to Your Next Stamp, just email me to get it!!!  weememories@aol.com

Our winner of the challenge and the YNS Stamp Set is:


SUE


How cute is this!?! So simple yet striking, and combines the orange and string from our theme. So adorable!!!!

Congrats!! Please contact me weememories@aol.com to claim your prize and please grab the logo above. You have one week to claim.

Photobucket

A big thank you to Your Next Stamp for sponsoring us this week!!

And our Fabulous 4 this week are:





SYLVIA




MARY DAWN





PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BADGE HTML CODE ... HERE ...

Be sure to visit all the contest entries HERE, they are beautiful. Thanks for playing and hope you will join us again for this weeks challenge!!

My wedding is coming fast, so if I haven't gotten back to your email please bear with me I have been super busy with my wedding! Thanks for being patient.

Have a blessed day! :) :) :)
Happy Halloween

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to Sue!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly said...

Sue, that turkey is adorable and I love the tiny sentiments along the bottom.

WEEEEEE! Thanks for the Fabulous Four shout out!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congrats Sue. Love your Turkey. Thanks for picking my card as one in the Fab Four. All of them were great. It was a fun challenge and I am soooo happy to display your badge

Sue Lelli said...

Thank you so much! Your badge is blinking away on my blog as we speak! CONGRATs to all the winners! Some pretty FAB cards out there!!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

Wow! What talent! Congrats to Sue and the Fab 4!

jintyoo7 said...

That is one mighty fine card (I'm practicing my Texas lingo - LOL). No really it is fabulous!!! Congratulations Sue!!!!

Kim B said...

those are great! congrats to winners

Amy Kolling said...

Whahooo....Congrats Sue!!! That card is super cute! Thanks for choosing my card as part of the Fab 4! :)

Diana said...

Love that turkey card!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous! Congrats to Sue! Loving your Halloween theme you got going on your banner, Jenny :)