Monday, August 16, 2010

Please Show Your Appreciation for Our Sponsors

Hi all... hope your having a good start to your week. Im not feeling so great, im hoping it passes. If not I will be making a trip to the doctor.


I wanted to take this time to ask you to PLEASE (with a cherry on top) visit all our wonderful sponsors. All the challenges I host wouldn't be possible without them and I want to make sure to thank them and also make sure you visit them. You can find the full list of sponsors in the left sidebar. I would LOVE you if you went to pay them a visit, even if you have already. Even help spread the word about them!

I would be so grateful! They are all awesome and generous. I hope those that have won love your prizes, I would love to see what some of you have done with them as I often dont hear anything after its mailed. I would love to see and maybe showcase it on the blog here, you can email me pictures to weememories@aol.com.


Also amongst my vacation, the funeral and everything I forgot to draw a winner for the Hero Arts Acrylic Stamp set! Random.org picked #17 - from what I counted that would be Julz - from Ribbons & Julz. Congrats! Please email me to claim your prize, you have one week to claim it.


Thanks so much everyone! I appreciate you all and so glad that you all enjoy the challenges and continue to play.


ps: Im still up in the air about changing my blog around, not quite sure if I should change it. Sometimes change isnt always the best lol. ;)


:) :) :)


4 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Sure hope you begin to feel better, Jenny....you've been doing a great job juggling everything..hang in there!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome sponsors and CONGRATS Julz! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Margaret said...

I really like how you have your blog set up. I'm new to your site, but have found it very user friendly and easy to get around. I also like your little clickable boxes at the top of your posts. I;ve never seen that before... The clouds are cute as can be in the bg and fit in so nicely with your logo. Great website!! Looking forward to joining your challenges and I will do the FB as well.

Unknown said...

Wow! Very cool! Thanks bunches Jenny! =) Thanks for the congrats Julie! I can't wait to see the set!