Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just a little behind - again

My ride has not let off yet, im still on the rollercoaster of life. We took Jasons Dad back to the hospital from the nursing home here in town by ambulance. He has been non responsive or aware of anything or anyone since we discovered him that way on Friday night when we went by to visit. Long story short, hes back in the hospital awaiting more tests. Today he is still the same, no changes since Friday. As soon as they figure out whats going on inside him we will know more. My Dad also went back to the hospital yesterday in extreme pain. His doctor told him theres no way he had another kidney stone and sent him home last week, well todays tests confirm he has another one to pass. Hes home now in allot of pain so im worried about him as well.


Please say a prayer if you can spare a little room. We all need them right now. Thanks for understanding and for your prayers. I will be back later today with the new challenge, crafting is my only sanity right now. Helps me clear my mind and then I feel better because the stress has really been getting to me. I hope things settle down for us soon.


I promise I will be around to visit you soon!! - xoxo
Blessings,


12 comments:

Christina said...

You and your family are in my thoughts, Jenny!

Lynn said...

sending prayers to you and your family Jenny.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Praying for both of them my dearest....and hugs to you and hubby! :):):)

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear you have two dads in the hospital. Such a difficult time for your family. I will pray for a diagnosis for your dads and healing creative time for you.

Hazel said...

so sorry to hear this news - praying for both dads that there will be correct diagnosis and improvement x

Heather Rogers said...

I will keep them in my prayers. Sounds like your life is as crazy as mine right now. We are waiting for my mom's brain surgery next Thursday. Keep us in your prayers too. :)
Hugs,
Heather

Sanne said...

So sorry to hear this - you are in my thoughts!
Hugs Sanne

TinaB said...

Bless your hearts xxx Thinking of you and the world can wait xx You just take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Court said...

My little heart is breaking for you. I will be praying for you.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Jenny! SO sorry that you are on this ride!

Dear Lord, I pray for my friend, Jenny, and her family! I lift them up and ask that you cover them with your love and peace. Lord, I pray that the doctors at the hospital would be able to give information to the family on Jenny's father's health...and I pray that they would be able to treat him so that he will be able to recover and return home. Lord, I thank you that you are with us--in every situation (Deut. 31:6). Lord, I thank you that you are the ultimate healer and that you have nothing but healing for us! Lord, I pray for your strength to fill Jenny's entire family--remind them that they have all the strength in you (Phil. 4:13). Lord, I also pray for peace in their lives--this situation has taken them for a ride that was unexpected. Lord, I pray that you would give each person peace--peace that surpasses all understanding--your peace (Phil. 4:7). I thank you, Jesus, for all your suffering for us! Thank you for your love, God. Thank you for, Jenny! I pray all these things in Jesus' precious name! Amen.

Angela said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and Jason's dad. You are all in my prayers.